Ever wanted to split a bill? Or have multiple people contribute to a payment? Well, that's what the group wallet can do for you. Add as many as 10 friends, work colleagues, or whoever you want and put money together to do just about anything.
Articles in this section
- Can I choose different keyboard themes?
- How many members can I have in a group?
- Do you have to be on mKey to be part of a group?
- What is a group account?
- Does mKey collect personal data like credit card numbers and passwords?
- How long does it take to approve my mKey loan?
- Can I send Yetumojis to someone with an Apple device?
- How is my loan limit decided?
- How many loans can I borrow in a month?
- Who is eligible for the mKey loan?