Take a couple of deep breaths and let's figure this out. If you get the dialog with the following message: "mKey has stopped working.” tap on 'Report' and let us know any other information about what you were trying to do when the app stopped responding (just so we can work towards this not happening again). After that, simply reload the app and try again. Also feel free to reach out on any of our social media channels or website chat, if you'd like us to walk you through it.
Articles in this section
- Can I choose different keyboard themes?
- How many members can I have in a group?
- Do you have to be on mKey to be part of a group?
- What is a group account?
- Does mKey collect personal data like credit card numbers and passwords?
- How long does it take to approve my mKey loan?
- Can I send Yetumojis to someone with an Apple device?
- How is my loan limit decided?
- How many loans can I borrow in a month?
- Who is eligible for the mKey loan?